I did admit that when someone comes up with rules for how spoiler alerts works, there should also be a statute of limitations on this kind of thing. With that in mind, I have come up with a list of spoilers that no one can get angry about.
And in case you're looking for the expected pastoral twist where I spoil the end of this world and tell you that Jesus wins and evil will be punished... I'm going to tell you right now that I won't do that. That's right, a spoiler within a post about spoilers. Consider your mind blown.
So, get angry if you want, but consider yourself warned. What follows will spoil your day if you have, in fact, lived under a rock for the last 50 years.
- The Titanic...yeah, it sinks.
- J.R. Ewing wasn't actually dead for an entire season of Dallas.
- Rocky wins the fights
- Marty McFly does get back to 1985....3 times!
- Bruce Willis is dead the entire time in The Sixth Sense. The boy actually sees dead people!
- Darth Vader...I don't know how to break the news, but he's actually Luke Skywalker's father.