I saw this story and had several thoughts.
- I love teens. They don't even think before they do something.
- Was there a girl nearby? I hope he didn't waste this stunt on not impressing a girl.
- Did he know whale sharks are the gentle giants of the sea before he did this?
- Teens are so stupid. They don't even think before they do something.
- Did I really just read in this article about people worrying about the whale shark?
- How cute would the girl have to be for me to do something like this?
- After I jumped in (for the aforementioned cute girl) would she realize it was actually a tiger shark?
- Could I wrestle a tiger shark? After all, I have been working out 4-5 times a week.
From there, the thoughts just get more random. That's part of what I love about teenagers. I plan for our meetings each week, but I have absolutely no clue what is going to happen once a bunch of them get in a room together.
No. Idea. At. All.
And that's just one reason why I love teens.