Friday, June 21, 2013

Why I Love Teens

You can click here for the full story, but here's the gist. There was a teenage guy that was in a boat, saw a whale shark swim by and thought, 'Yeah, I could ride a whale shark.' And then he did.

I saw this story and had several thoughts.


  1. I love teens. They don't even think before they do something.
  2. Was there a girl nearby? I hope he didn't waste this stunt on not impressing a girl.
  3. Did he know whale sharks are the gentle giants of the sea before he did this?
  4. Teens are so stupid. They don't even think before they do something.
  5. Did I really just read in this article about people worrying about the whale shark?
  6. How cute would the girl have to be for me to do something like this?
  7. After I jumped in (for the aforementioned cute girl) would she realize it was actually a tiger shark?
  8. Could I wrestle a tiger shark? After all, I have been working out 4-5 times a week.
From there, the thoughts just get more random. That's part of what I love about teenagers. I plan for our meetings each week, but I have absolutely no clue what is going to happen once a bunch of them get in a room together. 

No. Idea. At. All. 

And that's just one reason why I love teens.

No comments: